Last Updated – March 6, 2012
What Personal Information Does Iconosys Collect?
Iconosys collects the following types of information from its Site:
A) Information That You Provide to Us.
* We receive and store personal information you choose to enter on our Site, or provide to us in any other way, such as by telephone or by electronic mail. For example, when you register for our services, we collect personal information about you. This information may include your personal contacts or your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, ip address, gps location, message details and/or credit card number. We may combine the information that you submit on our Site or through our proprietary services with information about you that we receive from other online and offline sources, in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the overall quality of Iconosys' services. In addition, if you voluntarily complete a detailed publisher or advertiser questionnaire, we collect personal information about you as part of that questionnaire. This information may include your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number, as well as general information about your business, if applicable. In general, the more information you feel comfortable giving us, the more we can personalize the experience of our services to meet your needs. We hold your information in the highest moral regard as we can. Many of Iconosys management are concerned parents of children, which is what drives us to create the products we do. We consider the fact that we have your information to be a privilege, and we pledge to take steps to ensure that your information is kept secure.
B) Information That We Automatically Collect
* Iconosys utilizes cookies to automatically collect information about visitors to our Site. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that reside within your browser to enable our computer systems to recognize your browser and to tell our systems how and when pages within our Site are visited and by how many people. The cookies from our Site do not collect personal information; however, we may combine information collected through certain cookies that we issue on our Site with other personal information that you provide to us on the Site.
* We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images used on our Sites or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and activity on the Site and to tell us if an email has been opened and acted upon.
* We automatically receive and store certain other types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, our servers track the type of Web browser you are using, where you travel within the Site, and the page to which you link from the Site. This type of collective data enables us to figure out how often customers use parts of the Site, so that we can make the Site appealing to as many customers as possible.
* Many companies offer programs that help you to visit Websites anonymously. While Iconosys will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are in fact available, although they may impair the quality of your experience on our Site.
How Does Iconosys Use the Personal Information That it Collects?
We use the personal information that we collect to provide our services and to better understand what products and services are of interest to our users. For example, we may utilize your information to:
* Operate and improve our Site and services;
* Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
* Provide and deliver products and services and send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
* Protect the rights or property of Iconosys or our users; and
* Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Iconosys and our partners.
Iconosys may store and process personal information in the United States and in other countries.
Does Iconosys Share the Personal Information That it Collects?
Iconosys does not share your personal information, except as explicitly approved by you or as described below:
* Agents and Service Providers: Iconosys may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Examples of these services include processing credit card payments, sending postal mail and e-mail to you, and analyzing data. While these agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for Iconosys, they may not use such information for any purpose other than providing such services to Iconosys.
* Protection of Iconosys and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe that such a release of information is appropriate to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, to enforce or apply our End User License Agreement, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Iconosys, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
* Corporate Transfers and Financings: Iconosys may share your personal information as necessary and subject to appropriate restrictions in terms of confidentiality/non-disclosure in connection with any merger, sale of Iconosys assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business (e.g. in connection with the acquirer’s due diligence).
* Marketing Partners: The personal information you submit to us remains your property, but by submitting that personal Information to us, you grant us the right, subject to applicable state and federal law, to use that personal information for marketing purposes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we reserve the right to share the personal information we collect, excluding your email address, with our carefully selected marketing partners who can offer you products and services that may be of interest to you. [[You agree to receive e-mail marketing from Iconosys, and any such email communications that you receive will be from either Iconosys, itself, or may be sent by our mailing partners]]
Please be aware that we do not control the practices of our advertisers and third-party advertisers. If you wish to stop receiving future communications from us, our advertisers and/or third party advertisers, or if you wish to prevent the transfer and/or sale of your personal information to third parties (subject to restrictions contained in applicable state and federal law), please see the opt-out/unsubscribe procedures set forth in the section below entitled “What Information Can You Access and Change?” or as may be otherwise described in the applicable advertiser communications.
How Secure Is the Personal Information That You Provide to Iconosys?
Iconosys takes commercially reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of such information. Iconosys cannot, however, in any way or to any extent whatsoever ensure or warrant as to the security of any information that Iconosys receives.
What Information Can You Access and Change?
You can access or correct certain information about you that is collected on this Site in the Account section of the Site. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Iconosys by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your contact preferences and other changes to your information by emailing privacy@Iconosys.com.
Iconosys Mobile Services
Iconosys provides mobile advertising services ("Mobile Services") to advertisers and publishers. If you are a publisher using Iconosys' Mobile Services, Iconosys may access, index, and cache requests made from your mobile sites, applications and device platforms to our system, including by automated means. In the course of providing these Mobile Services, Iconosys collects aggregate data from publishers' sites and uses such data for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to, providing publishers, advertisers and others with aggregate information about traffic and site usage in our advertising network.
Iconosys also collects certain information about visitors to publishers' sites that connect to the Iconosys Mobile Services. Iconosys will automatically collect and receive information about those visitors such as, but not limited to, browser identifiers, session information, browser cookies, device type, carrier provider, IP addresses, unique device ID, carrier user ID, geo-location information, sites visited and clicks on advertisements we display. Iconosys may track that information over time and over multiple publishers' sites and use non-personally identifiable information collected from such visitors to provide reports to advertisers and others and to help us display advertisements that may be of interest to your visitors. In some cases, the mobile phone service providers for mobile devices may send visitors' phone numbers to Iconosys. Iconosys uses such information to perform analysis aimed at improving our services and technologies and may also use this data to display advertising customized to visitors' interests and preferences. Iconosys does not use such information for telemarketing, to contact any individuals or for information sharing with any third parties for their own use. In addition, Iconosys may collect personal information directly from customers on behalf of advertisers and periodically transfer such information to such advertisers.